Kitefoil forum
La structure du forum est en cours de modification suite aux demandes de plusieurs membres. Merci de participer à la discussion en cours sur les améliorations possibles ici:
https://kitefoil.forumactif.org/t1188-opportun-de-creer-des-sous-rubriques#11847
Kitefoil forum
La structure du forum est en cours de modification suite aux demandes de plusieurs membres. Merci de participer à la discussion en cours sur les améliorations possibles ici:
https://kitefoil.forumactif.org/t1188-opportun-de-creer-des-sous-rubriques#11847
Kitefoil forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Kitefoil forum

Le forum bilingue du Kitefoil -The bilingual Kitefoil forum

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

foil board hollow wood construction

AuteurMessage
underwoodfoiler

Kitesurf depuis/since : 2012
Weight/Poids: : 70
Foil: : LP foils and one homemade foil
Kites/Ailes: : cabrinha, slingshot
Wind/Vent: : 15

foil board hollow wood construction  Empty
MessageSujet: foil board hollow wood construction    foil board hollow wood construction  EmptyJeu 3 Mar 2016 - 0:13

Hi,
I am 16 and live in Washington State across the columbia river from hood river. I have made one hydrofoil so far with a ply wood core and fiberglass. I am now part way into making a foil board using a hollow wood construction. I am enrolled in a class at my school that has a CNC mill and several computer programs that allow me to design and build parts accurately. I designed the board there and cut out the stringer and ribs from 1/4 marine plywood. I ripped cedar boards into 1/4 by 1/4 inch strips and 1/4 by 1 inch strips and 1/4 by 2 inch strips. I watched several youtube videos on the process of wrapping the board.

However, I am not sure how I want to attach the plate mount to the board. I would like the foil to be able to move fore and aft to adjust the way that it rides and I want it to look nice. I have already put quite a few hours into it an there will certainly be more required to finish this thing up. If you have any ideas I would love to hear them.

Thanks,

Reed
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

foil board hollow wood construction
Page 1 sur 1