Kitefoil forum
La structure du forum est en cours de modification suite aux demandes de plusieurs membres. Merci de participer à la discussion en cours sur les améliorations possibles ici:
https://kitefoil.forumactif.org/t1188-opportun-de-creer-des-sous-rubriques#11847
Kitefoil forum
La structure du forum est en cours de modification suite aux demandes de plusieurs membres. Merci de participer à la discussion en cours sur les améliorations possibles ici:
https://kitefoil.forumactif.org/t1188-opportun-de-creer-des-sous-rubriques#11847
Kitefoil forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Kitefoil forum

Le forum bilingue du Kitefoil -The bilingual Kitefoil forum

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

2010 Prototype of Carafino Front

+2
renaudbarbier
Arno
6 participants
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

2010 Prototype of Carafino Front Empty
MessageSujet: 2010 Prototype of Carafino Front   2010 Prototype of Carafino Front EmptyMer 2 Juin 2010 - 16:35

Very Happy

https://i.servimg.com/u/f65/15/25/83/56/carafi11.jpg
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: 2010 Prototype of Carafino Front   2010 Prototype of Carafino Front EmptyMer 2 Juin 2010 - 16:39

Bravo Mango finally we get to see something new. Thank you.
Arno
Membre
Arno

Kitesurf depuis/since : 2008
Masculin Messages : 205
Weight/Poids: : 92
Foil: : Zeeko Spitfire std, xlw, xxlw, pocket custom
Taaroa Sword RsTi
Kites/Ailes: : North Ace 17.5 11.5 8.5, Ozone Hyperlink 5
Wind/Vent: : 10-20kts

MessageSujet: Re: 2010 Prototype of Carafino Front   2010 Prototype of Carafino Front EmptyMer 2 Juin 2010 - 18:40

Self celebration ?!
renaudbarbier
Membre
renaudbarbier

Kitesurf depuis/since : 2000
Masculin Messages : 1258
Weight/Poids: : 62kg
Foil: : mantafoils carbon
Kites/Ailes: : sonic 2 - 18 -11 -6
Wind/Vent: : 15nts

MessageSujet: your too fast!   2010 Prototype of Carafino Front EmptyMer 2 Juin 2010 - 20:00

Mcarafino a écrit:
Very Happy

https://i.servimg.com/u/f65/15/25/83/56/carafi11.jpg

Damned you are too fast...was just working on my new one...not exactly same but not too far..more like bladeriders...

I beleive this shape shall be more stable in roll

https://i.servimg.com/u/f66/13/96/95/10/front_10.jpg
http://www.mantafoils.com
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: 2010 Prototype of Carafino Front   2010 Prototype of Carafino Front EmptyJeu 3 Juin 2010 - 17:50

RENAUDBARBIER,

THE FUNNY THING ABOUT YOUR CAD DRAWING IS YOU HAVE THE STAR OF DAVID ON THE VERY TIP OF THE LEADING EDGE!!!

SOMETHING I WOULD NEVER IMAGINE COMING OUT OF DUBAI.

WHAT IS ALSO FUNNY IS NOTHING IN YOUR DRAWING IS YOUR CREATION. YOU HAVE TAKEN CARAFINO AND BLADE RIDER AND TRIED TO MAKE A PURE BRED MIX BREED HYDROFOIL.
renaudbarbier
Membre
renaudbarbier

Kitesurf depuis/since : 2000
Masculin Messages : 1258
Weight/Poids: : 62kg
Foil: : mantafoils carbon
Kites/Ailes: : sonic 2 - 18 -11 -6
Wind/Vent: : 15nts

MessageSujet: Re: 2010 Prototype of Carafino Front   2010 Prototype of Carafino Front EmptyJeu 3 Juin 2010 - 18:25

no need to reinvent the wheel Wink

again, I am not here to compete and I already feel sad because I feel like the spirit this friendly forum is changing...
http://www.mantafoils.com
Admin
Admin

Kitesurf depuis/since : 0
Masculin Messages : 431

MessageSujet: Re: 2010 Prototype of Carafino Front   2010 Prototype of Carafino Front EmptyJeu 3 Juin 2010 - 19:26

Mcarafino a écrit:
RENAUDBARBIER,

THE FUNNY THING ABOUT YOUR CAD DRAWING IS YOU HAVE THE STAR OF DAVID ON THE VERY TIP OF THE LEADING EDGE!!!

SOMETHING I WOULD NEVER IMAGINE COMING OUT OF DUBAI.

WHAT IS ALSO FUNNY IS NOTHING IN YOUR DRAWING IS YOUR CREATION. YOU HAVE TAKEN CARAFINO AND BLADE RIDER AND TRIED TO MAKE A PURE BRED MIX BREED HYDROFOIL.

Again and for the second time in the same day, please read the Welcome message that says:

Citation :
Welcome to the first multilingual international foil forum.

The following three golden rules will hopefully make this forum agreeable for everyone and facilitate finding information for both seasoned and new members:

1. Present yourself, in the friendly zone, in a manner so that everyone can understand your messages. List your water sport experience, your age, your weight, the equipment you use and your temperament... this can give a different sense to the messages that you post.

2. Create your subjects postings under the relevant category headings. If you think that we are missing a category make a suggestion in the 'Read this First' section.

3. In 95% of cases, if you react strongly to a posting it can quickly become misinterpreted and blown out of proportion. Consequently, always give the benefit of doubt to the person who has posted the message. Irony is a very delicate art on a forum so be sure that you are not going to upset anyone as this is not our objective.

The hydrofoil is elegant, poetic, ecological and helps put us more in touch with mother nature... Let's fly together embracing this fabulous activity.

Happy surfing on the fo(il)rum and obviously in your aquatic sports.

The "David Star" remark brings nothing to the conversation and can be easily missunderstood .
No personal attack will be tolerated on this forum.
All contributions are accepted as long as they contribute to a friendly atmosphere.

Membre
Laurent Ness

Kitesurf depuis/since : 1993
Masculin Messages : 4364
Weight/Poids: : 70 kg
Foil: : Foils divers selon les années
Kites/Ailes: : Airush Ultra, Cabrinha Radar, North Evo ...
Wind/Vent: : 5 -> 25

MessageSujet: Re: 2010 Prototype of Carafino Front   2010 Prototype of Carafino Front EmptyJeu 3 Juin 2010 - 19:48

Mcarafino a écrit:

This is my personnal point of view and not the admin view. I hope my text will help to continue peacefully the discussion.

I have seen kitesurf kites evolution from 1997 to now and guess what ? Most of the new brands that appear after Wipika either took a licence to the Legaignoux Brothers (holders of the inflatable kite patent) or simply copied the Wipika.
Not many created really new products. Only some foilkites brands like Flysurfer.de remain and Peter Lynn's Arches. 98% of the kitesurf kites in the air come from the original idea of Bruno and Dominique. Because it was probably a very good idea. And because they worked a lot on the concept beginning from scratch.

It happens the same to you know I guess. Your foils are efficient and people only copy the best material. THEY WOULD NOT COPY IT IF IT WOULD NO WORK. This should be flattering for you. (and don't worry, most of the people are not interesting in building they own foil because they have no time or not skill to do so).

This will create a competition among the future foil manufacturers for sure. And it will help the market to grow. Just imagine riding a 2 lines 8,5 m2 Wipika kite again. Would you like that ? That was the first kite on the market and it sold a lot with all its problems. It was fragile. The power was always 100%. Going upwind was a mess. I hope that in a few years we will be able to say from you excellent material: " How could I ride it ?" because the material will be so different that it will be easier to ride, more stable, stronger, lighter, faster ... and other qualities that we even haven't thought about yet.

You material is doing pretty good. It goes upwind like hell. But it can and will be perfected.
By you, that is why you propose new foils, new t-bars ... and others will help the technology to evolve for sure. You have to accept that. When I sold my first Wipika in 1997, there were only ... one shop selling it worldwide. My shop, Axel'Air. A few years later they were 150 shops with good, low or no knowledge at all of what they sold and to who. I sold my shop 6 years ago and it still exists. Probably the reputation was good. And the owner works good too for sure.

The same will appear in the foilmarket, don't you think ? New brands will appear and you will try on your side to propose the best material on the market.
http://kiteinside.com
FaF
Membre
FaF

Kitesurf depuis/since : 1999
Masculin Messages : 202
Weight/Poids: : 75Kg
Foil: : Mirage 800/C300
Phantom 1280/C275

Kites/Ailes: : Kitech FRS 12m²
Storm Voyager 7 et 9

Wind/Vent: : 8 Kts, SW ou NW.

MessageSujet: Re: 2010 Prototype of Carafino Front   2010 Prototype of Carafino Front EmptyJeu 3 Juin 2010 - 21:48

Ah ben merde, j'ai pas cliqué sur la partie "français"...

Ah si Wink
http://www.transboat.fr
Admin
Admin

Kitesurf depuis/since : 0
Masculin Messages : 431

MessageSujet: Re: 2010 Prototype of Carafino Front   2010 Prototype of Carafino Front EmptyJeu 3 Juin 2010 - 22:07

faf said: ohh sh.. I thought I clicked on the french side of the forum.
Or maybe I am

(this translation is probably not the best)

Faf is right, maybe the english content should stay on the english side ?

Membre
Arno

Taaroa Sword RsTi

MessageSujet: Re: 2010 Prototype of Carafino Front   2010 Prototype of Carafino Front EmptyJeu 3 Juin 2010 - 22:40

Anyway, did Mango start from scratch himself ? I doubt so. He certainly gave a good look at air chairs or other existing water foils. So what ?
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: 2010 Prototype of Carafino Front   2010 Prototype of Carafino Front EmptyJeu 10 Juin 2010 - 6:09

This forum is getting politcal, time for me to leave it.
Hope we get to meet some time Arvo.
Ciao
Arno
Membre
Arno

Taaroa Sword RsTi

MessageSujet: Re: 2010 Prototype of Carafino Front   2010 Prototype of Carafino Front EmptyJeu 10 Juin 2010 - 20:01

Invité a écrit:

Shocked
Not really sure about what you're implying here Suspect
Lourd le gars, apparemment il n'aime pas qu'on ait une opinion différente de la sienne. Enfin, si c'est bien lui, dans ma tête il est classé !
Arno
Membre
Arno

Taaroa Sword RsTi

MessageSujet: Re: 2010 Prototype of Carafino Front   2010 Prototype of Carafino Front EmptyJeu 10 Juin 2010 - 20:04

Invité a écrit:
This forum is getting politcal, time for me to leave it.

What you consider political here only boils down to mere business views.
Politics have a wider scope in my book.
Anyway... Rolling Eyes
Laurent Ness
Membre
Laurent Ness

MessageSujet: Re: 2010 Prototype of Carafino Front   2010 Prototype of Carafino Front EmptyJeu 10 Juin 2010 - 20:42

Arno a écrit:
Invité a écrit:

Shocked
Not really sure about what you're implying here Suspect
Lourd le gars, apparemment il n'aime pas qu'on ait une opinion différente de la sienne. Enfin, si c'est bien lui, dans ma tête il est classé !
Oui c'était bien lui, j'ai vérifié par e-mail à l'époque où il a envoyé son premier message.
Pamic
Membre
Pamic

Kitesurf depuis/since : 2005
Masculin Messages : 1280
Weight/Poids: : NSPP
Foil: : Gris et jaune
Kites/Ailes: : 4 lignes
Wind/Vent: : 8-35

MessageSujet: Re: 2010 Prototype of Carafino Front   2010 Prototype of Carafino Front EmptyJeu 10 Juin 2010 - 23:45

Je me souviens avoir envoyé un MP à Laurent et Chris suite à l'annonce de son inscription à ce forum, sou-entendant que sa venue allait plus foutre la merde qu'autre chose.
Je crois que je n'avais pas tout faux...
Laurent Ness
Membre
Laurent Ness

MessageSujet: Re: 2010 Prototype of Carafino Front   2010 Prototype of Carafino Front EmptyVen 11 Juin 2010 - 8:28

Je ne me souviens pas mais dans tous les cas nous ne pratiquons pas ni l'à priori ni l'ostracisme envers les pros sur ce forum. Ce serait bien dommage de ne pas laisser sa chance à chacun.
Certaines personnes sont à l'aise sur les forums, d'autres moins. C'est comme ça. Nous sommes tous différents. Nous avons tous des choses à apprendre et à découvrir sur le long chemin de notre existence...
Ainsi va la vie Smile
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: 2010 Prototype of Carafino Front   2010 Prototype of Carafino Front Empty

2010 Prototype of Carafino Front
Page 1 sur 1